Hello.
First of all I think I should introduce myself. My name is Mocan Simion Daniel, I live in London, for the moment, originally from Romania. I work as a receptionist in one of the thousands hotels located in London.
First of all I think I should introduce myself. My name is Mocan Simion Daniel, I live in London, for the moment, originally from Romania. I work as a receptionist in one of the thousands hotels located in London.
I have started to visit London, piece by piece, I work six nights per week show you understand why piece by piece. I will try to show you what are the tips and insights of London live. For the people that came here for the first time will sorely improve their visit. As for the rest of you that already visited London I`m sure that you will find this helpful as well.
Have a good day, Daniel

0 comments
Post a Comment